Sunday, January 11, 2004

'Reunion' of the 4 Musketeers

Early in the morning, CDI digs me out of bed and wants to discuss future Saturday class syllabus. *groan* Not enough sleep, plus I have to force myself to open my eyes fully and look fresh and alert while listening to his chantings. I wash my face and try my best to freshen up before going into the office.
Surprise surprise...he doesn't have that much to say this time round. Asks for my opinion and then lets me go back to LA-LA Land. How considerate.

Met the ostrich and raccoon after, what...almost 2 years? No major changes. Xianglong still looks like an ostrich.

And the fool still behaves like a kid.

Had some fun fragging the hell out of each other in Medal of Honour, and the table air hockey game at the arcade. We really should plan more outings. Thing is the gals always pung seh at the last moment, so while it was supposed to be a class 'reunion', only the fool, the ostrich and the raccoon turned up together with me. Crap.

The birds have started calling. If I don't go I'll never be able to catch some shut eye.

frEfaSh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home