Monday, March 29, 2004

Dilemma~

Argh damn it! I missed the opportunity to call Chai Choo~! I smsed her at around 4 plus 5 in the afternoon but didn't receive a reply so I didn't give her a call. Then when I returned to my Dad's place I saw her email that she'd sent at 5 plus asking me to call her. Gee~ no fate arrr~...

Haiz saw mum with HM doing stuff...doesn't feel right to me.

Now I got this dilemma. I only got a limited amount of cash but I got quite a few things to buy.
Firstly, I was planning to upgrade from my little Kawasaki Kips, KRR150ZX to a Honda SuperFour 400 V-Tech 3 series. The plus points are I would have more power (D-uh) and stability, more space with the underseat compartment and possibly a box, more comfort, and since I plan to get a new one the initial maintanence would cost a lot less. But the petrol and engine oil and spark plugs and tires are going to cost more. In any case I already have a bike so I don't know if I should be forking out money on something that might be unnecessary but something that I want.
Secondly, I was planning on dishing out some dough for a computer in my own room. Dad's mostly on this computer and I only get to use it during the wee wee hours of the morning. And when I get into the University I'll probably need it more. Plus more privacy...but then again we already have 1 computer in the house so AGAIN it might be an unnecessary purchase...
Thirdly, I wanted to procure a TV for my room. Can play the PS2 while lying down...haha. Can watch VCDs and Animes the same way. But I already have a TV in the house, which in the first place is already under utilised. Haiz so...again might be another unnecessary purchase.
Or...I could chip in some dough and install an air conditioner in my room. Although its been raining the past few days the temperature could get lower for comfort...

Headache headache...which to get?!

frEfaSh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home