Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Fucked Up Day

Been one of the worst days of my life, emotionally speaking.
#1. Went to school for nothing; the LT was full
#2. Left my bike keys on my bike; luckily this kind soul passed it to the nasi lemak seller for safe keeping and taped this note on my mirror. Bless him man..
#3. Tennis session catastrophe; irked the coach with some ballooned shots and sat on the bench for most of the session.
#4. Had every syllable I uttered totally misunderstood in the worst way by my girlfriend, who's supposed to understand me the most.
#5. Out of breath due to lack of food n training after interval sprints.
#6. Due to #5 couldn't talk to MZ, who immediately assumed I was showing him black face and sped off without me. Went to his house coffeeshop but he didn't want to come down to clarify things.
#7. Expiry of NIE offer; Was so happy when I saw that letter, until I realised that they'd mailed it on the 4th of August and it expired in the 11th....

FUCK.

Let's see how my 'appeal' goes tomorrow...


Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home