Tuesday, August 10, 2004

School Starts

I just woke up. Would you believe it? 15 hours of sleep! Gee...and I still have my eyebags. Can't believe it.
School's started...this is the 2nd week already and I haven't gotten a reply from NIE. Looks like I gotta gear up for 3 years of study here. Met 3 friends. All guys. One is damn brutal. During the math lecture the lecturer said since the guys have been in NS for 2.5 years and haven't been in touch with books and stuff, we should get help from our female friends. During the break this friend (who will remain unnamed for his benefit) said "very stress lehz...I think we really need the girls' help. Come lets get to know them!" With that he just gets up and makes to walk over.
Fierce rite?

sorry too lazy to blog properly...



frEfaSh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home