Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Turnabout

Another super busy day. This time, I enjoyed less control over the class.
There was a disagreement that sprouted over accusations of 'someone stole my pen'.
One of the girls cried after being teased repeatedly.
The more rowdy students played with the cupboard.
The boys kept picking on an apparent outcast.
Hmmf~...must show them my power...

I got the X430 today...the ad said it was a lady user, and there were 'light scratches'
on the phone. Well...what to say? The scratches are more than 'light' on the screen; I
don't understand how they managed to get it into such a condition as it's a flip phone...
the screen should be pristine as it is protected. And its a guy lor...who said that the phone
is his 2nd phone. -_-'
Ah well...


I think my post counter is spoilt...it's stuck at 75.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home