Sunday, October 03, 2004

Xboxed

Scammers all! So many of the auctions that I replied to are 'Americans who are currently
on vacation at their wives' parent's place at Romania'. How many Americans have
Romanian wives for that matter? Gee...bloody fucking cheats who don't know how to
earn their dough properly. And don't know when to quit.

And so I can't afford a laptop. Something of an acceptable spec would cost me somewhere
around 2.3k. Whereas an acceptable desktop would only just bust 1k. With a flat screen
monitor. Ah well, I'm out of options. I'll just wait till I really need it next year and see
how things come along.

Got dad's Samsung C-100 from the seller yesterday. Nice chap named Ray who looked
too tired to smile...he said he'd been helping his parents at the market since morning and
was headed back for a snooze. I'm very satisfied with the phone, and so is my dad.
The clarity of the sound really puts my 6220 to shame. Gee~

Got my Xbox yesterday as well. Haha now my house is a gaming paradise!! Thing is,
I'll probably need to get a mod chip installed to continue my ardent support for all
things pirated. And I don't know if that would void my warranty. I'll have to ask the
all-knowing folk in Sim Lim Square about that, and the price. Currently no games
but Serene has so kindly agreed to lend me some should I ask.

Missed church today :(
Not good.
Enjoying public transport, fleeced by a cabbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home