Commencement
A really long day, I'm afraid. I arrived at work 20 minutes late today.
Got up on time actually, but thought that the alarm clock hadn't rang yet
and went back for a few more seconds which turned out to be an hour. Gee...
I really should stop myself from grabbing extra sleep...what's a few
seconds anyway?
Taught for the first time today. Finally eh...Surprisingly I managed to talk
to them nicely and they listened. Siew Ling and Ee Lin told me that this
behaviour wouldn't last if I continued to be so smiley. I dunno...it's just
not me to be so fierce. Why stress myself in an already stressful work
environment?
I really don't know what worksheets to set for them and stuff. Had to go
chasing around for things to get done for myself...initiative required.
Got my notebook from Mr Chin...its a veritable antique; Pentium 3. Fancy
that.
Had breakfast with Jennifer & lunch with Siew Ling & Ee Lin...gee the pupils
keep thinking that because our surnames are the same, we're married -_-'
I mean Ms Siah...
Seems I'm in the English commitee. During the meeting, everyone voted for
this 'guess who the teacher is by looking at the legs/hands'. Tried to get
Ms Mary to do it too by suggesting that she wear stockings, but backfired
coz everyone asked me to wear stockings too -_-'
Now at home to blog and grab a few things before I go to Ah Lian's and TTSH
to visit my dad. Wish me luck in finding the place.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
Got up on time actually, but thought that the alarm clock hadn't rang yet
and went back for a few more seconds which turned out to be an hour. Gee...
I really should stop myself from grabbing extra sleep...what's a few
seconds anyway?
Taught for the first time today. Finally eh...Surprisingly I managed to talk
to them nicely and they listened. Siew Ling and Ee Lin told me that this
behaviour wouldn't last if I continued to be so smiley. I dunno...it's just
not me to be so fierce. Why stress myself in an already stressful work
environment?
I really don't know what worksheets to set for them and stuff. Had to go
chasing around for things to get done for myself...initiative required.
Got my notebook from Mr Chin...its a veritable antique; Pentium 3. Fancy
that.
Had breakfast with Jennifer & lunch with Siew Ling & Ee Lin...gee the pupils
keep thinking that because our surnames are the same, we're married -_-'
I mean Ms Siah...
Seems I'm in the English commitee. During the meeting, everyone voted for
this 'guess who the teacher is by looking at the legs/hands'. Tried to get
Ms Mary to do it too by suggesting that she wear stockings, but backfired
coz everyone asked me to wear stockings too -_-'
Now at home to blog and grab a few things before I go to Ah Lian's and TTSH
to visit my dad. Wish me luck in finding the place.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home