Right Here Waiting
Arrived at school not too long ago. Everyone else has been deployed to invigilate
the P6 kids at listening comprehension today. Except me. Well, I guess it's a good
thing I get to blog in an empty staff room without any interruptions or distractions.
Yesterday was another routine observation day. Observed Ms Georgina Ng again at Math,
my mentor Ms Irene Lim at Science, and Ms Mary Santana at English. All of them were
particularly helpful and effective; at the end of each observation stint I didn't
have any questions because the way they taught was so precise. Being as tired as I
was though, it was a real struggle trying to refrain from yawning or nodding off to
la-la land. At the end of my observation with Ms Irene though, there was this little
fiasco involving two dissented fellow group members...one of them was crying. A boy.
I'd have imagined that at P5 you'd have grown out of shedding tears at the slightest
provocation. A startling eye opener for me. Waved goodbye to a group of teachers when
I was leaving but they had no reaction...made me feel like a fool siaaaa~...
After school I went down to NUH for my 3rd follow up check up on my clavicle. ZzZZz~
Arrived at 1430hrs and got myself mashed potatoes and a bottle of delightful
vitamilk (YES! They still sell it at NUH 7-11 !!!). I was still eating by the time
I'd reached clinic B...but boy...The looooonnnngggg wait reminds me of two things.
#1. The "Gao3 Xiao4 Xing2 Dong$" feature on clinic waiting times where they portrayed
patients as 'waiting for death' when they wait at the waiting area.
#2. The song that goes like this: "For a moment like this, some people wait a
lifetime, for a moment like this, some people wait forever..."
#2 being literally the case as I went in just to have the doctor tell me I'm
completely recovered by the looks of the X-ray. Gee...I could have told that myself
looking at the X-ray. Imagine. By the time I'd finished with the check up it was
already the latter part of 6pm. -_-'
Went to meet Sim at his place after that. It seems he disrupted and had been home
since yesterday, but told me about it only today. Went on a spending DVD crazy spree
where I got this sentimental hits compilation, 2 Faye Wong best compilations, TRON
and Waterboy. Spendthrift me...you haven't even gotten your pay yet you idiot!
I might not be getting a laptop after all...Jennifer's laptop is being requisitioned.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
the P6 kids at listening comprehension today. Except me. Well, I guess it's a good
thing I get to blog in an empty staff room without any interruptions or distractions.
Yesterday was another routine observation day. Observed Ms Georgina Ng again at Math,
my mentor Ms Irene Lim at Science, and Ms Mary Santana at English. All of them were
particularly helpful and effective; at the end of each observation stint I didn't
have any questions because the way they taught was so precise. Being as tired as I
was though, it was a real struggle trying to refrain from yawning or nodding off to
la-la land. At the end of my observation with Ms Irene though, there was this little
fiasco involving two dissented fellow group members...one of them was crying. A boy.
I'd have imagined that at P5 you'd have grown out of shedding tears at the slightest
provocation. A startling eye opener for me. Waved goodbye to a group of teachers when
I was leaving but they had no reaction...made me feel like a fool siaaaa~...
After school I went down to NUH for my 3rd follow up check up on my clavicle. ZzZZz~
Arrived at 1430hrs and got myself mashed potatoes and a bottle of delightful
vitamilk (YES! They still sell it at NUH 7-11 !!!). I was still eating by the time
I'd reached clinic B...but boy...The looooonnnngggg wait reminds me of two things.
#1. The "Gao3 Xiao4 Xing2 Dong$" feature on clinic waiting times where they portrayed
patients as 'waiting for death' when they wait at the waiting area.
#2. The song that goes like this: "For a moment like this, some people wait a
lifetime, for a moment like this, some people wait forever..."
#2 being literally the case as I went in just to have the doctor tell me I'm
completely recovered by the looks of the X-ray. Gee...I could have told that myself
looking at the X-ray. Imagine. By the time I'd finished with the check up it was
already the latter part of 6pm. -_-'
Went to meet Sim at his place after that. It seems he disrupted and had been home
since yesterday, but told me about it only today. Went on a spending DVD crazy spree
where I got this sentimental hits compilation, 2 Faye Wong best compilations, TRON
and Waterboy. Spendthrift me...you haven't even gotten your pay yet you idiot!
I might not be getting a laptop after all...Jennifer's laptop is being requisitioned.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home