Universal Gloom
Shere came over to accompany me and lost his memory card. Feel damn bad.
Got many tokens eaten up by the machines at the Far East Shopping Center arcade.
XL's ICQ crashed...lost his entire contact list.
Got summoned $70 for parking on the pavement.
I screwed up Winnie's car wheel...
Went on a wild goose chase looking for Corporation Primary School, as Can.com
said that it was 2 junctions after Jurong West NPC...in the middle of some
private estates, when it was actually just 2 streets away from my place. Had
some trouble finding Keming Primary School for Shere as well.
Seem like everyone's day has been bad one way or another.
All that aside, I went to Cineleisure to have a talk with Shere. Met his old aqquaintance, An Ni, there. Reminded me of my Sec 1 class chairperson, Yvonne. In terms of looks and mannerism. Shere thinks her mannerism resembles
Sijie.
I still don't know what SHE wants. Sent me messages, firstly to ask me to
disregard what we'd discussed the day before, saying they were meant to be jokes..., then started blaming herself for being a lousy girlfriend. And when I message her after that, telling her we need a good talk, she doesn't
reply. She doesn't want to talk? Should I just call her straight? Or what? I'm more confused over this issue than the headache I have over to downgrade or not.
The proverbal cloud is hanging over my head...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
Got many tokens eaten up by the machines at the Far East Shopping Center arcade.
XL's ICQ crashed...lost his entire contact list.
Got summoned $70 for parking on the pavement.
I screwed up Winnie's car wheel...
Went on a wild goose chase looking for Corporation Primary School, as Can.com
said that it was 2 junctions after Jurong West NPC...in the middle of some
private estates, when it was actually just 2 streets away from my place. Had
some trouble finding Keming Primary School for Shere as well.
Seem like everyone's day has been bad one way or another.
All that aside, I went to Cineleisure to have a talk with Shere. Met his old aqquaintance, An Ni, there. Reminded me of my Sec 1 class chairperson, Yvonne. In terms of looks and mannerism. Shere thinks her mannerism resembles
Sijie.
I still don't know what SHE wants. Sent me messages, firstly to ask me to
disregard what we'd discussed the day before, saying they were meant to be jokes..., then started blaming herself for being a lousy girlfriend. And when I message her after that, telling her we need a good talk, she doesn't
reply. She doesn't want to talk? Should I just call her straight? Or what? I'm more confused over this issue than the headache I have over to downgrade or not.
The proverbal cloud is hanging over my head...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home