Rehab
Worked out for the first time today since I tore my left bicep. Did rehab exercises with my left hand supporting my right hand, and in the end my left hand was too worn out to
really do streneous exercises. Feel a little worn out but it didn't really feel like the muscles that I'm supposed to work at for rehab, namely my deltoids, lessitimus dorsi,
rhomboids, and trapesius, were really worked out. Which isn't really good when I'm looking
to rebuild my muscular endurance in these areas.
Went for a run around the campus. Gave up the ghost 1 km from the finish line. I'm getting
weak. Need to run more.
Enjoyed a dip in the pool.
Sim's been messaging me telling me how much he misses 'Maine etc. Sigh...wish I could just
erase those thoughts from his mind...
Oh yeah...I got his goods.
Been thinking of setting up another blog to embark on that story I always wanted to write
about. I have 2 storylines. One is fiction-fantasy, it being my favourite genre. Its about
this superhero who's forced into another world/dimension by his enemies and loses his
memory. He helps the folk in that other dimension, gradually recovering his awareness of
his powers and eventually regaining his memory and winning his way back into his own world
to defeat his enemies. Yeah I know it sounds so kiddish but I don't think I have enough
life experiences to write about a modern, more realistic story. The second story would be
developing my Mechcommander persona Jal Ward, where I'd incorporate time travel into the
Battletech storyline. I'd only have the time and mental energy for one I know...so I'll
decide if I want to start, and if i do, which to follow.
Got 415 points from this anti govt game.
I'm the next Prime Minister!!!
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
really do streneous exercises. Feel a little worn out but it didn't really feel like the muscles that I'm supposed to work at for rehab, namely my deltoids, lessitimus dorsi,
rhomboids, and trapesius, were really worked out. Which isn't really good when I'm looking
to rebuild my muscular endurance in these areas.
Went for a run around the campus. Gave up the ghost 1 km from the finish line. I'm getting
weak. Need to run more.
Enjoyed a dip in the pool.
Sim's been messaging me telling me how much he misses 'Maine etc. Sigh...wish I could just
erase those thoughts from his mind...
Oh yeah...I got his goods.
Been thinking of setting up another blog to embark on that story I always wanted to write
about. I have 2 storylines. One is fiction-fantasy, it being my favourite genre. Its about
this superhero who's forced into another world/dimension by his enemies and loses his
memory. He helps the folk in that other dimension, gradually recovering his awareness of
his powers and eventually regaining his memory and winning his way back into his own world
to defeat his enemies. Yeah I know it sounds so kiddish but I don't think I have enough
life experiences to write about a modern, more realistic story. The second story would be
developing my Mechcommander persona Jal Ward, where I'd incorporate time travel into the
Battletech storyline. I'd only have the time and mental energy for one I know...so I'll
decide if I want to start, and if i do, which to follow.
Got 415 points from this anti govt game.
I'm the next Prime Minister!!!
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home