Sunday, August 29, 2004

Chasing Shadows

My left arm so so sore I cannot straighten it out.
Went to church this morning, attended a few meetings. I'm slowly blending into the scene, or so I hope. We played some games and created something that looked like the map of the MRT out of straws when we were supposed to make something as tall as possible.

It seems that we can argue at the most obscure topics...like for instance a girl that she saw riding a old Suzuki Best...and whether she'd need lifts from guys trying to pick her up since she's so pretty. My fault though. I've always told myself to back in the climax of an argument and then explain later. But somehow I'm finding that policy increasingly difficult to adhere to.

Went to JB to pump petrol. Arrived at MZ's place only to find him gone and a message saying he'd be waiting at the Shell opposite Jurong PHQ. Arrived at the Shell after more than a couple of wrong turns only to find him gone and a message saying he'd left for JB already, try to catch up. Whizzed along the highway at an average speed of 140km/h without success, caught up with him at Caltex. Wtf...he's behaving as if I've never waited for him before, as if he's never been late before. In any case the reason I'm late more often than he is is because we meet at HIS place. Lets see who'd be late more if we started meeting at my place. Blah...

Poor Invader Sim...the breakup comes at the most inopportune time ever

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home