Monday, August 23, 2004

Overslept Vol. 2

I overslept again. Missed the lectures I was supposed to crash. Gee...but then again this time was because of a dream. I dreamt that I was going to get married to Adeline.

It was kinda hilarious...in the dream I think I told my mum that I would be getting married and she immediately made arrangements to go to Malaysia to have my wedding dinner there. We immediately took the coach and arrived at some restaurant where we waited for my dad. Because the wedding was so last minute and stuff, my mum only booked 2 tables for the wedding and even then I was wondering if those 2 tables could be filled. Then I started panicking because I remembered I hadn't even proposed to Adeline yet, and it also suddenly occurred to me that she would probably want a grander wedding feast than one consisting of a paltry 2 tables. Just as I was thinking how mad and disgusted she was going to be, and how she might actually say 'NO' to me, I woke up.

She thinks its sweet I dreamt what I dreamt, maybe its because I missed her so much, but then again I didn't really meet her in the dream...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home