Ravings
There's this crazy woman who opens her door more than a few times daily, stands at the doorway and starts spewing all manner of vulgarities and epithets. She started at 6am this morning....*moan*
I can't stand it!!! I could hear it when I was downstairs buying satay, not to mention living a mere 2 levels down from her own apartment. Argh!
One day I'll just go up with a chopper and shut her gab...
I can't straighten my left arm...argh..
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
I can't stand it!!! I could hear it when I was downstairs buying satay, not to mention living a mere 2 levels down from her own apartment. Argh!
One day I'll just go up with a chopper and shut her gab...
I can't straighten my left arm...argh..
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home