Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Angst sounds like Anger.

Sometimes it sucks when I have to decide which place to stay. Whether I should put certain things here, or there. Whether I should base myself at Boon Lay, or the Madeira. It simply sucks. Either way I stand to lose something. At Dad's, no interaction with Daniel and Christabel. Mum's would be more shiok, but I can't leave Dad alone can I? At Dad's I'll have more privacy.
At Mum's, I'll have more convenience. At Dad's I can ride indiscriminately. ARGH!!! Dammit sometimes I really wish I didn't have to make that bloody choice. Sometimes I just bloody damn wish I just had one big happy home.

I'll be late if I don't go to bed now...

I HATE MY TV!!!(New guiness record of a new tv requiring maintainance due to breakdowns twice in less than half a year from date of purchase...)
The last time it was too bright...some socket burnt out or something. Now its so bloody dark I can't see shit. AND I was actually completing the Hanzo Hattori stage that would have unlocked one of the stages! @#$@#!%#%!^...

Lesson learnt? Never trust Mustafa goods..
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home