Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Pivot Point.

Shere's proposed idea fell flat on its face when I arrived early at the briefing; I'd arrived far too early to select prospective targets to sit next to! In any case, where Shere promised me there would be plenty of pretty teachers-to-be, my briefing was full of mid-career ladies and a smattering of guys. Yes. I said ladies. Only one warranted a second look and I couldn't even be sure of her age. Signed the bloody bond. Signed the OSA again. Gee...once again I wonder if this is the correct step to take; the degree isn't confirmed.

Met Shere after the briefing. Played the AvP game...haha at least there the yautja ain't as pussy as the ones in the movie, Hunter though they may be. Ate at the foodcourt and added way too much black sauce in my chicken rice. That's what you get when you lay off the black stuff for more than a month. I WANT MY CHAI TAO KUEH!!! I WANT MY CHAR KUEH!!! I WANT MY KUEH CHAP!!!! But I don't wanna grow fat :(

Damn!!

On the way to meet Shere I was ogling this spunky Mitsubitshi Evo VII that had almost the same mica blue tone as my bike at this cross junction between the road towards Clementi Ave 6 and Boon Lay Way. Then *drum rolls*...the not so spunky driver couldn't pull of his u-turn in one sweep and had to reverse twice to make it all the way...causing this poor uncle to jam the brakes on his Yamaha RD. Ya almost neglected to mention that that poor uncle was wearing a funky yellow and black full-faced helmet on his RD. Woohoo~!!


Think I'll just do my RGV now...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home