My Name; Means I'm...
Spell your name and copy what each letter
signifies about your personality. Then, send
this
to a whole bunch of people you know
*INCLUDING*
the person who sent it to you, so others could
get a clear picture of what a beautiful person
you really are!:)
A - You love to make the people around you
happy and cheerful.
B - You are always cautious when it comes to
meeting new people.
C - You definitely have a partier side in you,
dont be shy to show it.
D - You have trouble trusting people.
E - You are a very exciting person.
F - Everyone loves you.
G - You have excellent ways of viewing
people.
H - You are not judgemental.
I - You are always smiling & making others
smile.
J - Always hiding ur emotion
K - You like to try new things.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
M - Success comes easily to you.
N - You are a sporty person.
O - You are very open-minded.
P - You are very friendly and understanding.
Q - You are a hypocrite.
R - You like to laugh.
S - You are very broad-minded.
T - You have an attitude, a big one.
U - You feel like you have to equal up to
people's standards.
V - You have a very good physical and looks.
W - You like your privacy .
X - You never let people tell you what to do .
Y - You cause a lot of trouble.
Z - You're always fighting with someone...
So I'm C-A-L-E-B S-E-A-H W-E-N-J-I-E
Let's see the truth in this
C - You definitely have a partier side in you,dont be shy to show it.Once you let your
hair down it applies to practically everybody...true enough.
A - You love to make the people around you happy and cheerful.Yeah why not?
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.I do..
E - You are a very exciting person.ooohhh...I am? Guess that's for others to decide
B - You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.Cautious?Nope. I might
have nothing to say to them but its not about meeting them.
S - You are very broad-minded.I'd like to think so..
E - You are a very exciting person.wow..you sure about that?
A - You love to make the people around you happy and cheerful.x2...I must say I
really enjoy this...who wants dreary ppl around them?
H - You are not judgemental.Initially I am
W - You like your privacy .Aff
E - You are a very exciting person.I must be reeeaaalllllyyyy exciting huh...x3
N - You are a sporty person.yeah...but does this apply for my entire life?
J - Always hiding ur emotion I try...but I fail sometimes
I - You are always smiling & making others smile.Ppl have told me my face looks dark
and angry when I don't smile...
E - You are a very exciting person.Right right..enough already. You've convinced me.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
signifies about your personality. Then, send
this
to a whole bunch of people you know
*INCLUDING*
the person who sent it to you, so others could
get a clear picture of what a beautiful person
you really are!:)
A - You love to make the people around you
happy and cheerful.
B - You are always cautious when it comes to
meeting new people.
C - You definitely have a partier side in you,
dont be shy to show it.
D - You have trouble trusting people.
E - You are a very exciting person.
F - Everyone loves you.
G - You have excellent ways of viewing
people.
H - You are not judgemental.
I - You are always smiling & making others
smile.
J - Always hiding ur emotion
K - You like to try new things.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
M - Success comes easily to you.
N - You are a sporty person.
O - You are very open-minded.
P - You are very friendly and understanding.
Q - You are a hypocrite.
R - You like to laugh.
S - You are very broad-minded.
T - You have an attitude, a big one.
U - You feel like you have to equal up to
people's standards.
V - You have a very good physical and looks.
W - You like your privacy .
X - You never let people tell you what to do .
Y - You cause a lot of trouble.
Z - You're always fighting with someone...
So I'm C-A-L-E-B S-E-A-H W-E-N-J-I-E
Let's see the truth in this
C - You definitely have a partier side in you,dont be shy to show it.Once you let your
hair down it applies to practically everybody...true enough.
A - You love to make the people around you happy and cheerful.Yeah why not?
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.I do..
E - You are a very exciting person.ooohhh...I am? Guess that's for others to decide
B - You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.Cautious?Nope. I might
have nothing to say to them but its not about meeting them.
S - You are very broad-minded.I'd like to think so..
E - You are a very exciting person.wow..you sure about that?
A - You love to make the people around you happy and cheerful.x2...I must say I
really enjoy this...who wants dreary ppl around them?
H - You are not judgemental.Initially I am
W - You like your privacy .Aff
E - You are a very exciting person.I must be reeeaaalllllyyyy exciting huh...x3
N - You are a sporty person.yeah...but does this apply for my entire life?
J - Always hiding ur emotion I try...but I fail sometimes
I - You are always smiling & making others smile.Ppl have told me my face looks dark
and angry when I don't smile...
E - You are a very exciting person.Right right..enough already. You've convinced me.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home