Monday, September 13, 2004

Teachers-To-Be

Initiation into the world of teaching. Arrived early. Contrary to Shere's unreliable
assurances that there was no jam, I encountered traffic constipation all the way
from entry into the BKE at Bt Panjang till the cross junction after Wheelock Place.
Luckily I left early or I'd have been stuck in a rut. Almost ran the ERP gantry twice
and had to stop at the roadside to insert my cashcard into the IU.

Interesting course, with pointers on how to diao errant pupils, encourage
rowdy classes to improve, and superb sun queh. In a class of 35, only 4 of us
are male, and one is married. 31 girls to 4 unmarried guys. 10:1 ratio. 7 especially
jude ones who stayed my glance more than once. Shere as usual asked each new girl we
got to know if I looked like Daniel Chan. -_-' He has theory about one of them 'bio-ing' me...gaah. At the moment no mood for such stuff.

Met up with MZ at Peninsular Shopping Center, and am currently blogging in an
internet cafe for the very first time. Chill's Cafe....gee.

Had trouble with the comp yesterday...cut out from MSN and ICQ totally -_-'

Shere wants to try his theory tomorrow...-_-;
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home