Lesson Plan
Pics of the worst piece I've ever done. Loctite Zexel Skyline GT-R34.
And it was supposed to be a gift...
Damn I feel so bad...
loctite
loctite back
***********************************************
PJ gave me a tripod yesterday. With a star hanging from it. Reminds me of the time I
folded 730 stars for Adeline...
Turns out the tripod was a gift to her...gee I really should return it to her.
She gave me this really sweet smiley card tho...with 'instructions' on how to make it
into a badge.
Went to JB to collect my pants with MZ. I'll have to cut down on my dunlop around my
tummy to fit in comfortably. Hopefully it gives me impetus to cut down my weight.
Enjoyed the superb tim sum before getting caught in the jam on the way back to Singapore.
**********************************************
Today was the busiest day so far. Spent my morning observing Mr.Choo again. Enjoyed
some measure of success with the kids...got them to keep quiet if I'd let them sit down,
and it worked :P
Guess the 'appearing reasonable' thingy that Ms Cheong taught works.
Worked OT till 4pm to complete my lesson plan for all 3 subjects after I got my teachers'
guide. I'm truly at a loss at what to teach. I thought I'd done a pretty decent job but
when I went to view my mentor Ms Irene Lim's lesson plan....wa kaoz~. Mine is skimpy
compared to her verbose instructions. I'll just have to pinch a little here and there
at the moment...siphon some experience and stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off.
Ate with XL at Boon Lay Market, and gave him a glimpse of the crazy raving woman in
action. Went with him to JEC since that FOOL fly our aeroplane....@ 1st say wanna meet
then end up say wanna stay at home n sleep -_- If his gf were to call I don't think
she'd elicit a similar response.
Command and control~
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
And it was supposed to be a gift...
Damn I feel so bad...
loctite

loctite back

***********************************************
PJ gave me a tripod yesterday. With a star hanging from it. Reminds me of the time I
folded 730 stars for Adeline...
Turns out the tripod was a gift to her...gee I really should return it to her.
She gave me this really sweet smiley card tho...with 'instructions' on how to make it
into a badge.
Went to JB to collect my pants with MZ. I'll have to cut down on my dunlop around my
tummy to fit in comfortably. Hopefully it gives me impetus to cut down my weight.
Enjoyed the superb tim sum before getting caught in the jam on the way back to Singapore.
**********************************************
Today was the busiest day so far. Spent my morning observing Mr.Choo again. Enjoyed
some measure of success with the kids...got them to keep quiet if I'd let them sit down,
and it worked :P
Guess the 'appearing reasonable' thingy that Ms Cheong taught works.
Worked OT till 4pm to complete my lesson plan for all 3 subjects after I got my teachers'
guide. I'm truly at a loss at what to teach. I thought I'd done a pretty decent job but
when I went to view my mentor Ms Irene Lim's lesson plan....wa kaoz~. Mine is skimpy
compared to her verbose instructions. I'll just have to pinch a little here and there
at the moment...siphon some experience and stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off.
Ate with XL at Boon Lay Market, and gave him a glimpse of the crazy raving woman in
action. Went with him to JEC since that FOOL fly our aeroplane....@ 1st say wanna meet
then end up say wanna stay at home n sleep -_- If his gf were to call I don't think
she'd elicit a similar response.
Command and control~
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home