Saturday, December 04, 2004

Phantom Knights

First outing with the Phantom Knights today.
Met Malbaro79 and H@rt at Jurong Point and led them to Carmen Cafe.
On the way, they couldn't keep up with me coz I squeezed thru traffic
too quickly.

Turned out we were damn early. Met Alexander04 there; he was the earliest.
In the end, 20+ Knights turned up. We went to Kranji wetlands reserve and
Seletar Dam before splitting off when the rain started. Everyone turned here
and there and I was so blur I ended up going home.
But still, nothing beats the feeling of riding with such a large group of
bikers.

My Kips is irritating the hell out of me. Luckily I didn't commit to the 4.8k
coz Siew Ling found a SV400S that cost 3.5k only.

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home