Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Spiderman 2

Watched Spiderman 2 on vcd today...on my newly
repaired TV! Yaay...Wong came and fixed it today, but refused to accept
any cash from me. So pai seh...but my TV's working again.

Don't know why the critics beat this show down. Its superb. Illicits the
audience's sympathies towards Peter Parker's dilemma, his problems,
his difficulties and his emotions. The only let down was the ending...he
didn't really tear Doc Ock apart...the villian killed himself....

Went to Trader's Hotel where I had a buffet dinner with Mum, Grandma,
Daniel and Christabel. Really missed Christabel coz I haven't seen her for
so long. Gave in to Mum on our recent argument coz it made no sense for
me to allow her to go on being upset when it was in my power to remedy it,
even if I still don't feel that I am at fault. Saw Mr Manu's wife, Joyce and
his cute daughter Natasha. She's growing up to be a real babe. Haiz...if only
I was older when he passed away, then I could have made a bigger difference
and did what I wanted to do; provide whatever help and support I could toward
them. But now, I guess I wouldn't make a niggardy mint of difference. They've
moved on well enough.

Can't help but remember Mr. Manu and all he did for me. Where he is now,
he'll definately be happy, enjoying the rewards our Lord Father is heaping
on him, watching his wife move on, his daughter excel at her studies and
mature into this budding belle...but then...even thinking of him happy up
there does nothing to dull the grief I feel towards his passing...its not the
grief that alarmed Mrs Beh into asking me if I required councilling...but
it's still there. Mr. Manu, where ever you are, I'm going to remember you
for life. I'm gonna remember the words of advice you gave me for life.
And I'm gonna miss you for life. Now to find a corner and wait for the tears.
To stop.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home