Sunday, November 14, 2004

Everything. Sux.

Everything seems to be going downhill.
I mean...emotionally.

Reason?

#1. Overslept and missed church again.

#2. As a result, Mum tried to contact me and couldn't. When I called her,
she told me it was too late...Christabel couldn't come over to see Ah Ma.
Resulted in an argument...which in turn resulted in a mental revisitation
of all that's happened in my family...

#3. Ah Ma's leaving tomorrow.

#4. I can't follow. Can't see my cousins as a result.

#5. She's leaving tomorrow. For a month..... :(

#6. All my friends are either in camp, overseas, or mugging for exams...

#7. I must wait 1 more year for my class 2...when there are so many juicy
deals out there...


Haizzz...at least I got to meet her today....and spent some time with her.
She managed to get me over #2....
I'm so gonna miss her...

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home