Frickin' Brigands
Decided to take my Natashya to Orchard so I could wear out
the wax on the new tires. Clipped my helmet to the bike and took a bus
down to RELC. Spent the better half of the day there.
Upon my return to the carpark @ Scotts, lo and behold. My helmet wasn't
there anymore. My 2nd GPR and my only open face helmet stolen. I was
stuck. Couldn't go off without a helmet could I? Upon closer inspection, I
discovered marks left on my paintwork left by the screwdriver the thief
must have used to pry open my seat.
FUCKER~!!! Cheebye steal my thing still damage my bike. I tell you if I
see someone holding my helmet on the street, I'll let him taste it by ramming
it into his face, no questions asked. Or if I happen to see it while on the road,
well...it'll be ROAD RASH time. Bloody bastard...all of us are bikers, but he
still can do this kinda thing. Low life brigands like him do not deserve to even
touch a bike. Disgracing the biking community. PUI!!!
And so I was stuck at Orchard until Eugence came to accompany me and MZ
came to save me. Had kopi and listened as MZ told us about the colourful
characters in his platoon. Ah..for those old days...
On the way back challenged this mud moto to a race. He totally sucked; I caught
up at the corner and he lost to MZ. A KRR, losing to a RXZ. But after the exit he
wanna play pickup with MZ...bah~ that's bullying lor. I was about to catch up
when my throttle ceased to respond.....out of petrol. Wat the hell of an anti-climax
was that? My mileage has dropped from 202 on V-power to 161....wonder if that
thieving scum siphoned some of my fuel as well. I'll test to see if it's consistant.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
the wax on the new tires. Clipped my helmet to the bike and took a bus
down to RELC. Spent the better half of the day there.
Upon my return to the carpark @ Scotts, lo and behold. My helmet wasn't
there anymore. My 2nd GPR and my only open face helmet stolen. I was
stuck. Couldn't go off without a helmet could I? Upon closer inspection, I
discovered marks left on my paintwork left by the screwdriver the thief
must have used to pry open my seat.
FUCKER~!!! Cheebye steal my thing still damage my bike. I tell you if I
see someone holding my helmet on the street, I'll let him taste it by ramming
it into his face, no questions asked. Or if I happen to see it while on the road,
well...it'll be ROAD RASH time. Bloody bastard...all of us are bikers, but he
still can do this kinda thing. Low life brigands like him do not deserve to even
touch a bike. Disgracing the biking community. PUI!!!
And so I was stuck at Orchard until Eugence came to accompany me and MZ
came to save me. Had kopi and listened as MZ told us about the colourful
characters in his platoon. Ah..for those old days...
On the way back challenged this mud moto to a race. He totally sucked; I caught
up at the corner and he lost to MZ. A KRR, losing to a RXZ. But after the exit he
wanna play pickup with MZ...bah~ that's bullying lor. I was about to catch up
when my throttle ceased to respond.....out of petrol. Wat the hell of an anti-climax
was that? My mileage has dropped from 202 on V-power to 161....wonder if that
thieving scum siphoned some of my fuel as well. I'll test to see if it's consistant.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home