Idol Judge
Relieved 6.1 today. Ended up being arrowed to be the friggin'
chief judge just because I was 'neutral', not having taught any of
the P6 classes.
And so I had the dubious honour of sitting through a myraid of performances.
Among the more notable ones was the winner for the individual category, who
sang 'Oh Carol'. Wooot~....that song was from even before my era. And someone
at 12 can claim it as his favourite song?
There was this kid who totally ruined Ronan Keating's "When you say nothing
at all"...he just stood there and droned the song. Turns out he was forced by his
teacher.
In the group category, there were some basic break dancers who won the title,
a group of girls who really grooved to the beat but kept repeating the same moves.
And a 'comedy' where 2 guys acted out as 1 narrator told jokes. Which was so
monotonous that noone laughed.
Found out today the reason why Zaiton didn't turn up for her exams. Her mum
passed away. The feeling must be so fucked up...losing someone so important to
you at such a tender age. Haiz~...
I met her today after school. She accused me of treating her like shit lately. And
so, taking Eileen n XL's advice, as well as regarding her encouragement towards
'communication', I went ahead and told her what was on my mind, that I thought
she'd treated me the same way in the past instead of backing down like I usually
do. She cried. Surprisingly, instead of stemming from me having hurt her feelings,
she told me she was crying because she realised how mean she'd been etc...
She told me she'd change, and during that short time we were together, did many
little sweet things for me. Guess I've more or less cleared the air with her. Things
should go back to normal I think.
Almost got killed while sending her home when this blur pickup driver moved off
when it was green light for my flow of traffic. Horned like crazy.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
chief judge just because I was 'neutral', not having taught any of
the P6 classes.
And so I had the dubious honour of sitting through a myraid of performances.
Among the more notable ones was the winner for the individual category, who
sang 'Oh Carol'. Wooot~....that song was from even before my era. And someone
at 12 can claim it as his favourite song?
There was this kid who totally ruined Ronan Keating's "When you say nothing
at all"...he just stood there and droned the song. Turns out he was forced by his
teacher.
In the group category, there were some basic break dancers who won the title,
a group of girls who really grooved to the beat but kept repeating the same moves.
And a 'comedy' where 2 guys acted out as 1 narrator told jokes. Which was so
monotonous that noone laughed.
Found out today the reason why Zaiton didn't turn up for her exams. Her mum
passed away. The feeling must be so fucked up...losing someone so important to
you at such a tender age. Haiz~...
I met her today after school. She accused me of treating her like shit lately. And
so, taking Eileen n XL's advice, as well as regarding her encouragement towards
'communication', I went ahead and told her what was on my mind, that I thought
she'd treated me the same way in the past instead of backing down like I usually
do. She cried. Surprisingly, instead of stemming from me having hurt her feelings,
she told me she was crying because she realised how mean she'd been etc...
She told me she'd change, and during that short time we were together, did many
little sweet things for me. Guess I've more or less cleared the air with her. Things
should go back to normal I think.
Almost got killed while sending her home when this blur pickup driver moved off
when it was green light for my flow of traffic. Horned like crazy.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home