Reunion (With my bike)
Invigilated the examinations. Had one nose bleeding case,
one merlion...one lau sai.
Headache arh...when I mark...the highest mark I've encountered for
the comprehension was 11 1/2 out of 20. The highest.
But the text was from an article out of the National Geographic. I feel
it was more than a little too abstract for the students. Especially at the
level they're at.
Went to get my bike. Thought since it stopped raining I didn't need
to bring a raincoat. Boy was I wrong...soaked all the way from Ah Lian's
to Bt Timah. The bike seems like it wants to dive into corners...dunno
why. Is it the tyres? Too much air? I'll check tomorrow.
The original exhaust really takes a lot out of my bike. Harder to hit
higher rev counts. Sputters when I reach 5k... -_-'
Weiquan brought me to Ah Lian's...had dinner together. Will probably
bring him to JB this week or the next.
I have to reflect on my lesson observation, come out with a list of
strengths and weaknesses. And meet with the principal on Wednesday.
Gee~...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
one merlion...one lau sai.
Headache arh...when I mark...the highest mark I've encountered for
the comprehension was 11 1/2 out of 20. The highest.
But the text was from an article out of the National Geographic. I feel
it was more than a little too abstract for the students. Especially at the
level they're at.
Went to get my bike. Thought since it stopped raining I didn't need
to bring a raincoat. Boy was I wrong...soaked all the way from Ah Lian's
to Bt Timah. The bike seems like it wants to dive into corners...dunno
why. Is it the tyres? Too much air? I'll check tomorrow.
The original exhaust really takes a lot out of my bike. Harder to hit
higher rev counts. Sputters when I reach 5k... -_-'
Weiquan brought me to Ah Lian's...had dinner together. Will probably
bring him to JB this week or the next.
I have to reflect on my lesson observation, come out with a list of
strengths and weaknesses. And meet with the principal on Wednesday.
Gee~...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home