Genesis
Today is the start of a new chapter of my life.
The start of life as it is....with Class 2A !!!
School was the usual relief routine. Played Heli Attack 2 from miniclip with
the kids...I had a best score of 44 choppers downed...to their 24 best score.
Wanted to leave straight at 1:30pm but was prevented from doing so by the
torrent of rain. When the rain abated, I was again prevented from leaving...
seems there was this workshop on dylexsia. The only thing I learnt there
was what dylexsia actually was, and how to try and handle kids suffering from
it. The speaker kinda rushed through his words, which ruined the presentation.
He had this really cute assistant though...who fell asleep during the presentation.
Kept me occupied looking at the different comatose positions the assistant
employed during the 1 1/2 hr workshop.
Went to BBDC after that. Turns out I have $8.15 in my class 3 account, and it's
still active. But then I dunno if I'll waste the money on my membership. I actually
wanted to start on my 2A next week, but the earliest theory date available is on
the 29th...and I need to attend before my 3rd practical. So I decided to do my 1st
lesson on the 23rd so everything will go smoothly and I won't lose my touch on the
Hornet. Wooo...I can't wait!!! Although I've been so indifferent and lazy to sign up
before, seems like I managed to excite myself again by inputing visual stimulus
in the form of R6 wallpapers and screen savers...WOOOO~~~ YZF-R6 2005...
here I come!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
Spent some really quality time with her. Told her about my little fantasy...
No...you maniac...nothing to do with sex...it's the one where just me and my
gal are sitting on a bench, she in my arms, head on my chest...and we just simply
sit there...absorbing each other's presence. Maybe watch the scenary...or something
That ain't important. Just being together. Feeling each other's presence, the warmth,
the heartbeat, the breathing in...and out. That simple.
She's leaving on Monday...haiz...gonna miss her. It's gonna be doubly hard coz I can't
go back to KL and Penang to visit my cousins, and I suddenly miss them so much.
Especially Chai Choo....geeZ. And Hui Jun...
This sucks...
On my way home just now, just before the exit at Corporation Road, I saw this
TP officer overtake me. He cut ahead and signalled left and switched to the
extreme left lane. Just as he did so, the taxi ahead of him switched lanes without
warning into the Diversion's path...causing the officer to swerve in order to avoid
a collision. Immediately...red light flashes....officer points to road shoulder, shocked
cabbie complies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuckin' cabbie...deserves it man. Were it another normal road
user the taxi driver would have gotten away with his nonsense of changing lanes
without checking blind spot. He obviously didn't check his mirrors as well or he'd
have noticed the officer...I mean...on such a fat bike who doesn't notice? Somemore
white...
Just desserts man...
But that doesn't mean the TP don't suck either....
Hopefully can get 2A before school reopens.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
The start of life as it is....with Class 2A !!!
School was the usual relief routine. Played Heli Attack 2 from miniclip with
the kids...I had a best score of 44 choppers downed...to their 24 best score.
Wanted to leave straight at 1:30pm but was prevented from doing so by the
torrent of rain. When the rain abated, I was again prevented from leaving...
seems there was this workshop on dylexsia. The only thing I learnt there
was what dylexsia actually was, and how to try and handle kids suffering from
it. The speaker kinda rushed through his words, which ruined the presentation.
He had this really cute assistant though...who fell asleep during the presentation.
Kept me occupied looking at the different comatose positions the assistant
employed during the 1 1/2 hr workshop.
Went to BBDC after that. Turns out I have $8.15 in my class 3 account, and it's
still active. But then I dunno if I'll waste the money on my membership. I actually
wanted to start on my 2A next week, but the earliest theory date available is on
the 29th...and I need to attend before my 3rd practical. So I decided to do my 1st
lesson on the 23rd so everything will go smoothly and I won't lose my touch on the
Hornet. Wooo...I can't wait!!! Although I've been so indifferent and lazy to sign up
before, seems like I managed to excite myself again by inputing visual stimulus
in the form of R6 wallpapers and screen savers...WOOOO~~~ YZF-R6 2005...
here I come!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
Spent some really quality time with her. Told her about my little fantasy...
No...you maniac...nothing to do with sex...it's the one where just me and my
gal are sitting on a bench, she in my arms, head on my chest...and we just simply
sit there...absorbing each other's presence. Maybe watch the scenary...or something
That ain't important. Just being together. Feeling each other's presence, the warmth,
the heartbeat, the breathing in...and out. That simple.
She's leaving on Monday...haiz...gonna miss her. It's gonna be doubly hard coz I can't
go back to KL and Penang to visit my cousins, and I suddenly miss them so much.
Especially Chai Choo....geeZ. And Hui Jun...
This sucks...
On my way home just now, just before the exit at Corporation Road, I saw this
TP officer overtake me. He cut ahead and signalled left and switched to the
extreme left lane. Just as he did so, the taxi ahead of him switched lanes without
warning into the Diversion's path...causing the officer to swerve in order to avoid
a collision. Immediately...red light flashes....officer points to road shoulder, shocked
cabbie complies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuckin' cabbie...deserves it man. Were it another normal road
user the taxi driver would have gotten away with his nonsense of changing lanes
without checking blind spot. He obviously didn't check his mirrors as well or he'd
have noticed the officer...I mean...on such a fat bike who doesn't notice? Somemore
white...
Just desserts man...
But that doesn't mean the TP don't suck either....
Hopefully can get 2A before school reopens.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home