VIndication
I have received a letter from the Traffic Police that goes:
Dear Sir,
I refer to the accident involving SFE **** and FT **** at the junction of
Boon Lay Ave & Boon Lay Place.
We have concluded our investigations and have revealed no offense against you.
WOOHOO~!!
Mr Lee is soooo fucked. Or...at least his insurance company is.
Juicy payout I smell...
Heck..although it ain't worth it, since I'm already injured, the bigger the payout
the better, isn't it?
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
Dear Sir,
I refer to the accident involving SFE **** and FT **** at the junction of
Boon Lay Ave & Boon Lay Place.
We have concluded our investigations and have revealed no offense against you.
WOOHOO~!!
Mr Lee is soooo fucked. Or...at least his insurance company is.
Juicy payout I smell...
Heck..although it ain't worth it, since I'm already injured, the bigger the payout
the better, isn't it?
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home