Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Ruckus

Had to break up 2 fights in 2 consequtive periods.
1st one was something typical that developed from kid A accidentally
hitting kid B, and B retaliates, A retaliates harder and harder till it
A kicks B. I cuff B soundly, and turn to A, who struggles against me
but is unable to break out of my grip. After screwing him, he goes to
sit down, and cry. -_-'

2nd incident was from a problem kid. Even before I'd entered the class,
I'd already heard of him. But I didn't know who he was until much later
when Elyn came to relief me.
At first, a small ruckus as he kicks one kid's chair. I initially assumed it
to be something like the 1st incident, quiet them down, and leave them
alone. Then, he goes to kick another person's chair. I intervene, he runs.
I taunt him, saying 'you dare to kick, but the fastest to run away...very
'brave' right?'
He simply grins. And proceeds to pick a fight with one of the smaller
kids who, up till then, has been happily playing chinese chess with his
friends. Obviously, the smaller kid is cornered very quickly, but as I
stride over to intervene, he retreats. This time I chase, since he doesn't
respond to 'come here'. Cornered him at his seat, cuffed him, and told
him:" You're so big size, but pick on smaller people to fight. And you
run away so fast. Acting like a big sissy"...
I think as I turned away in disgust, he shot back a 'You lah!'...but wasn't
sure about it so I didn't respond.
Once I'm almost seated, he deliberately goes to start another fight.
This time, I seperate them, drag him aside, and make as if I'm going to
bring him to the Principal's office. He struggles, and I grip him even tighter.
Screw him good and proper, and release him. Warn him that I'll do something
if I catch him doing something funny. (If he did I'd probably have executed
some lock on him...) Caught him giving me dirty looks and told him:"You don't
have to look at me like that. Just go ahead, do something stupid. I'm just waiting
for you..."
Some of my math students helped by asking me if I was a policeman before.
Coz after that, he didn't give me dirty looks, was notably more subdued to the
point where Elyn, when she came back, asked me why he was so quiet today.

Got totally soaked out in the heavy rain in spite of my raincoat and boots.
Coz had to send XL to Woodlands to see Chipmunk. Gee...everytime she
cocks up something big time in their r/ship, I somehow get involved. No...
I'm not complaining. He is one of my best buddies after all. And that means
a lot coz I don't believe in a 'best of the best' buddy. Just that the 1st time,
it was raining too, and I had to walk...no...run in the rain to save someone
from the crocs at Lakeside. The rain was so heavy on my return trip that
my visibility was down to 5m, not helped by my mirrors and visor getting
fogged up. I went the wrong way coz I couldn't even see the road signs properly.
Almost kissed the rear end of a Merc who suddenly e-braked for no apparent
reason. Bloody p-plate blokes. Rode for a distance with my side stand down.
There was this lorry driver who kept honking me and pointing down to tell
me, but I didn't figure out what he was telling me and just gave him a thumbs up
sign. Found out later when I made a slight left bend and the stand scraped the
ground and snapped up. Even with my boots on, my socks were so wet I could
wring water out of it. I tried to dry my socks on my exhaust pipe, but there
was just too much water.

Cancelled my initial plan to go to Queensway to go to Jurong Point because
of someone's request. End up that someone couldn't show up. Ended up
meeting the Fool and getting Gale's present.

I feel so dull and listless now. Would have felt crankier given the soaking
I've been thru...but thankfully, while I was being doused like a wet chicken,
there was L'Arc~en~Ciel, Dir~en~Grey and T.M. Revolution to accompany
me.

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home