L'Arc en Ciel
My favourite band. I'd thought that they'd disbanded some time ago. But they're back...producing more songs that have uplifted my spirits and made me feel better, touched my soul and raised my goosebumps. There isn't much more I need to say. I'll just let their music do the talking. A mix of old and new songs, presented to you by ラルク アン シエル. Enjoy.
Anemone
My Heart Draws A Dream
Hitomi no Jyuunin
Dive To Blue
Finale
Pieces
Daybreak's Bell
Vivid Colors
Lies and Truth
Jiyuu e no Shoutai
flower
Honey
Spirit Dreams Inside
New World
Ready Steady Go
Translation for this song can be found here.
Stay Away
Blurry Eyes
Driver's High
C'est la Vie
The 4th Avenue Cafe
Everytime I listen to the slower, sublime songs, I can't help but wonder if music was ever meant to be this beautiful.
Everytime I listen to the happier upbeat songs, I can't help but cheer up and bob to the beat.
Thank you for the music.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
Anemone
My Heart Draws A Dream
Hitomi no Jyuunin
Dive To Blue
Finale
Pieces
Daybreak's Bell
Vivid Colors
Lies and Truth
Jiyuu e no Shoutai
flower
Honey
Spirit Dreams Inside
New World
Ready Steady Go
Translation for this song can be found here.
Stay Away
Blurry Eyes
Driver's High
C'est la Vie
The 4th Avenue Cafe
Everytime I listen to the slower, sublime songs, I can't help but wonder if music was ever meant to be this beautiful.
Everytime I listen to the happier upbeat songs, I can't help but cheer up and bob to the beat.
Thank you for the music.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home