Friday, April 09, 2004

Character Building

Model making is beneficial to your character. I'm perfectly serious. It can really really cultivate your tolerance and patience. Normally I take around 2 days to finish the entire model with around 16-20 steps in the manual. Now with the painting and stuff I can only reach step 6 1/2 and I made some mistakes. Yesterday I sloshed some black semi gloss paint on my hand and now my left little finger nail is glossy black; I cannot wash away except with thinner. Then today I tipped my chrome silver paint over and my hands still have the silvery residue I couldn't wash off...so look like I apply glitter dust on my hands...haiz now I look so gay -_-'

Some cowardly moron must have hit my bike while I had it parked at SLS and broke off my side mirror. May he get fleas in his arse and may his arms become too short to scratch his arse....(sounds familiar?)


Dammit the paint is so expensive...I think I've spent as much on the paint as I have on the 3 bike models.
frEfaSh