Friday, October 08, 2004

Reprieve

The weekends are FINALLY here. What pandemonium. I've listened to the
senior teachers and refrained from smiling in class. I even faked a bad mood
today to get them to listen to me. It worked...for a while.

I had students fighting as usual. Not as much as before, but still there. I had
pupils throwing plasticine at each other. I had pupils ruining others' work. I
had pupils who didn't listen to my instructions and didn't do work. I caught
someone surfing porn at the computer lab. I gave them 4 days to learn their
Spelling & Dictation but only 19/40 pupils passed.

Well...I'm going to hand some serious retribution to those who refused to listen
to me today....5 of them slinked out of class before I'd dismissed them without me
noticing. And there was this kid from another class who called me 'Ah Seah' to my
face. I screwed him good and proper. Cheebye...my family name take and play...
Who does he think he is? I also screwed the porno surfer and threatened to take
him to the police. He cried. At so many moments I felt like raining vulgarities on
some of them to wake up their bloody idea. It'll probably be like that:

Me: Oei!! Who asked you to do that?

Pupil: What? He do me first (etc assorted excuses)

Me: Come here!

Pupil: Whattt?? Not I do one...he do first (etc assorted excuses)

Me: Eh, FUCK you UNDERSTAND?!? I said for you to fucking come here.
Move your feet!!!

Me: Heh...you think this is your grandmother's house ah? For you to do things
your own way izzit? IZZIT? Fucking CHEEBYE!!! *slap*

Pupil: Noo...I never....

Me: SHUDDAP!!! You whelp...I'm not interested in your fucking excuses....

That felt better....ahhhhhhh~

Sorry la...a lot of vulgarities...when I'm pissed the variety of invectives normally
decreases...I end up repeating a lot...

Haah..the weekends are here. Time for a GOOD rest.

Way of the Samurai 2 is cool...haha

Comp's down again, so don't expect regular blogs.

I'm hungry...time to scoot...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home