Adel Pangs
When you're hungry, you get hunger pangs.
I miss her. A lot. Akin to a starving beggar, clawing the dirt as he quests
to traverse another metre of the valley road on his belly, his legs devoid of
all energy for the want of food. A parched traveller, stumbling in the myriad
dunes amidst the desert sand, chasing the elusive mirage.
I fear succour will come too late for me.
Can picture her in my arms, her lips against mine...GOD~!!!
CAN I LAST TILL SUNDAY!?!??!?!
Found the biggest ever Shell station today.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
I miss her. A lot. Akin to a starving beggar, clawing the dirt as he quests
to traverse another metre of the valley road on his belly, his legs devoid of
all energy for the want of food. A parched traveller, stumbling in the myriad
dunes amidst the desert sand, chasing the elusive mirage.
I fear succour will come too late for me.
Can picture her in my arms, her lips against mine...GOD~!!!
CAN I LAST TILL SUNDAY!?!??!?!
Found the biggest ever Shell station today.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home