Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Alexander The Great

Watched Alexander today.
Was expecting an epic...and was sorely disappointed.
Complex imagery, rushed storylines that are hardly explained by
Mr Hopkins...overkill in the gay department in the story...kaoZ
Total waste of time man. Made the 'Great' look like a total loser.

Was late for work today. Overslept. But I smoke them say that
I lao sai...haha

Actually I did lao sai yesterday...the feeling came as I left Expo...
and so just imagine. Wanna lao sai...plus cold, plus wet, plus vibrations
from the bike. Waaaa~ cannot tahan. Even when I saw Rose on the road
I didn't slow down to wave to her. Coz the stuff coming out liaoz...haha

Went in to JB after that with Weiz85...pump full tank n stuff..
Hopefully tomorrow can take MRT to work...

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home