Empty
Song of the day: Empty by Takako Uehara
The house feels so empty after they left. One moment, full of commotion, and
in an instant, quiet. Empty. And empty. And empty. Everytime my cousins
come over and eventually leave, I'm struck by this feeling. Desolate? Too strong
a term...Forlorn? HmmM~....for once I'm at a loss to describe this feeling.
Spent most of the afternoon nursing this feeling, stoning, and refreshing the
forum pages to find something worth my while reading. Decided to go to pay
Mr Lim Ah Boy a visit and jio-ed Alexander to accompany me. Met StaroceanX
there as well.
Checked out the Arai and Shoei helmet prices. In comparison, the Arai Astro J
is retailing for $540, and the Astro TR for $580...and the Shoei X-9 for $520
and the X-11 for $640. I already have a X-9...although I highly suspect someone's
buanged in it before. So it would make more sense to take an Arai, if I don't get
a cheapo open face that is, but the customer service offered by Chong Aik far
exceeds Chiap Lee's and I'd be more inclined to get my helmet from that place.
My Aeroblade can't be used on my SV, coz I start headbanging once I hit 100km/h.
Dad's offered to take it rather than let me sell it to Alexander...haha...and so having
had all my GPR open faced helmets stolen or wrecked, I don't know if I should get
another full face or an open face helmet...gee~
Another dilemma...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
The house feels so empty after they left. One moment, full of commotion, and
in an instant, quiet. Empty. And empty. And empty. Everytime my cousins
come over and eventually leave, I'm struck by this feeling. Desolate? Too strong
a term...Forlorn? HmmM~....for once I'm at a loss to describe this feeling.
Spent most of the afternoon nursing this feeling, stoning, and refreshing the
forum pages to find something worth my while reading. Decided to go to pay
Mr Lim Ah Boy a visit and jio-ed Alexander to accompany me. Met StaroceanX
there as well.
Checked out the Arai and Shoei helmet prices. In comparison, the Arai Astro J
is retailing for $540, and the Astro TR for $580...and the Shoei X-9 for $520
and the X-11 for $640. I already have a X-9...although I highly suspect someone's
buanged in it before. So it would make more sense to take an Arai, if I don't get
a cheapo open face that is, but the customer service offered by Chong Aik far
exceeds Chiap Lee's and I'd be more inclined to get my helmet from that place.
My Aeroblade can't be used on my SV, coz I start headbanging once I hit 100km/h.
Dad's offered to take it rather than let me sell it to Alexander...haha...and so having
had all my GPR open faced helmets stolen or wrecked, I don't know if I should get
another full face or an open face helmet...gee~
Another dilemma...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home