Crashed
This so sooooooooo annoying...
The fucking blogspot crashed on me...1/2 my source code is gone...fuck.
All my effort...and I freaking cannot find the bloody file where I saved my
template. And the file PJ sent me cannot be accessed coz I cannot see the
source code of ANY website somehow...
Argh...I'll just keep blogging until I find a solution.
Then you can just catch up all at one go.
Went with some Knights to LAB to check out the new stock.
Went to view the touring suit at Pandan Gardens...a little baggy but for $300
it seems to be a real steal. Went to the West-enders' BBQ...I got two die cast
bike models for the gift exchange and got some aromatherapy soap in exchange.
Dunno wat to do with it sia..
Took my KRR to JB with Gorilla n Gordon.
Argh...frustrating...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
The fucking blogspot crashed on me...1/2 my source code is gone...fuck.
All my effort...and I freaking cannot find the bloody file where I saved my
template. And the file PJ sent me cannot be accessed coz I cannot see the
source code of ANY website somehow...
Argh...I'll just keep blogging until I find a solution.
Then you can just catch up all at one go.
Went with some Knights to LAB to check out the new stock.
Went to view the touring suit at Pandan Gardens...a little baggy but for $300
it seems to be a real steal. Went to the West-enders' BBQ...I got two die cast
bike models for the gift exchange and got some aromatherapy soap in exchange.
Dunno wat to do with it sia..
Took my KRR to JB with Gorilla n Gordon.
Argh...frustrating...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home