Chasing Wisps
I had a deal with that Randy guy for his SV400S at 4.8k...
Cancelled it because Siew Ling told me she had lobang to get the same bike at 3.5k.
And today, when I went down to the shop...ta dah...sorry sir we've exported the
bike. ARGH~!
Apparently the engine was in terrible condition...but again...wtf...
The sales fella tried to sell me a Super 4 Version S FP 561 for 4.8k...
Kaoz...the Version S I viewed was going for 3k onli lorz...how to fight?
I dunno why I left my 11B there....geeZ~
Cancelled a nice deal to chase a wisp of a 'lobang'...kaoz. Now I don't even know
whether that guy wants to sell his bike to me or not.
He's reduced his price to 4.5k...hopefully he replies my sms and we can pull off
a deal. GeeZ~...if not I'll have to look at Buzzbeam's friends' Akra unit... *slurp*
But it's reddd....I don't like...
Aiyah...dunno la~ Disappointed n frustrated.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
Cancelled it because Siew Ling told me she had lobang to get the same bike at 3.5k.
And today, when I went down to the shop...ta dah...sorry sir we've exported the
bike. ARGH~!
Apparently the engine was in terrible condition...but again...wtf...
The sales fella tried to sell me a Super 4 Version S FP 561 for 4.8k...
Kaoz...the Version S I viewed was going for 3k onli lorz...how to fight?
I dunno why I left my 11B there....geeZ~
Cancelled a nice deal to chase a wisp of a 'lobang'...kaoz. Now I don't even know
whether that guy wants to sell his bike to me or not.
He's reduced his price to 4.5k...hopefully he replies my sms and we can pull off
a deal. GeeZ~...if not I'll have to look at Buzzbeam's friends' Akra unit... *slurp*
But it's reddd....I don't like...
Aiyah...dunno la~ Disappointed n frustrated.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home