Sunday, December 12, 2004

Back!!!

She's back!!!
She's back she's back she's back she's back she's back...oh thank heaven~!
God~...I sound like a lovelorn puppy.

Met her today after so so long...as I spotted her walking towards me from a
distance my heart kinda constricted...and then expanded and never seemed
to stop. 1st thing I did other than smile at her was give her a really big hug.
Missed her so much.

She had so much to say, and so I let her do most of the talking. And listened.
She got me this steel plate with a picture of a vintage Ducati 900 dated 1978,
as well as this small license plate thingy with my name on it....and a stamp
that goes 'File under T for trash'...which she said I could use for those kids
who submitted atrocious assignments. Haha...but I think too zhek ark liaoz..
won't do that.

Met up with Stef and Jovin...and so the 2 good pals got to catch up....
I met up with the Invader for a short while before Romeo came along to
rescue him.

Sent her back...geeZ still haven't really gotten enough of her yet...after a month
of withdrawal symptoms.

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home