Funky Pictorial
A compilation of some funny pictures and signs I've encountered in the past. Enjoy.
The truth.

Click to view
The main attraction...
Pow!
A road named after a vulgarity?
Attention all Davids...
The truth.
Click to view
The main attraction...
Pow!
A road named after a vulgarity?
Click on picture to view.
WAAHAHHA. PCC till clog up the drainage?!? Wa lao how many ppl pcc at the same time?!?

Click to view.
More upz than Akuma blackout.
More upz than Akuma blackout.

Click to view.
SQWARK!
Our new national currency.
And how will the disabled use the stairs?
Same thing for a higher price=great?
WAHAHAHAHAHAA. So can smoke here anot?
To sell, or not to sell...**************************************************************************
Went to watch Shoot em Up with her today. A funky show that touches on a number of social issues. I especially loved the scene where the protagonist sideswiped this reckless 'dunno how to signal' mercedes driver and made him crash. HAHAHA.
But what I loved most was the time spent with her :)
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home