Monday, April 12, 2004

Precious (Not) Lives

I met 2 people today who are totally disinterested in living. Both jumped in front of my vehicle inexplicably in the space of 5 seconds at 2 seperate junctions. The road was deserted until I came by so why else would they have waited till I was so near to the junction I could have spit at the signal post to start crossing the road? Gee~

My bowl of ching chow is 1/2 frozen. No...not half as in top and bottom but in left and right. Why just one half and not the other? Gee~...

Earric's given me new insights regarding my upgrade. And a new dilemma. I've never considered a class 2 machine before, but now he's telling me a 3-4 year old 600cc-750cc machine could cost less than a brand new CB400 Spec III. Gee I dunno...I need a box to keep my helmets and so the Super 4. But a more powerful machine at a lower cost sounds rather yummy don't you think?

Dad got some tubefex worms(did i spell it right?) for the fishes but it seems a little too late to save the goldfish...they're just resting at the bottom of the tank in some corner...but it's interesting how the worms actually crawl their way to clump together...keke. He says some of the tetra are pregnant. Looking at them some of them do seem to have larger tummies...hmmM~ could we possibly see the babies? Unlikely...coz the other greedy fish will have them for supper.

Oh, Chai Choo actually messaged me quite a number of times today...really made my day that one. Haha all the rain clouds are gone. Yaay...but miss her wor~...

Met Meiyi finally after 2 years!! Have Candice's birthday to thank for that.


frEfaSh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home