On Track
Walked to school today again; the floor was super wet and so I decided against riding.
Felt funny wearing PT Kit after so many days of formal shirt+long pants attire. Well,
I had my fair share of bloopers in my choice of clothing.
Last Thursday I woke up with a terrible tummyache...must have been the food I ate
at the pasir malam from Clementi. And so I holed up in the toilet till it was almost too
late, and then whipped on some clothes and rushed to school. It was only after I arrived
at school when I looked down to see my Fila track shoes instead of my regular riding
boots clump down on the stairs. Later during the lesson, I realised something else when
a student asked me if I was wearing police pants.
I've taken several students to task about their behaviour and stuff. Seems like one on
one talking works wonders. Looks like I'm on track to weeding out little X.A.Ps before
they become fully ensnared. My mission objective. Haha...
Like I said before, out of the 40 pupils in class, only 19 passed their spelling and dictation.
One got a big 0. And the more surprising thing is, Ramadan got a perfect score to get
the highest marks. I can hardly believe it. I do think it's a little strange but if its really
due to his hard work I can't really demean it by accusing him of copying, right?
Sorry about the previous entry being so vulgar...had to let off some steam.
But after all, this IS an outlet for my frustrations, so there.
Enjoyed a leisurely stroll...
Felt funny wearing PT Kit after so many days of formal shirt+long pants attire. Well,
I had my fair share of bloopers in my choice of clothing.
Last Thursday I woke up with a terrible tummyache...must have been the food I ate
at the pasir malam from Clementi. And so I holed up in the toilet till it was almost too
late, and then whipped on some clothes and rushed to school. It was only after I arrived
at school when I looked down to see my Fila track shoes instead of my regular riding
boots clump down on the stairs. Later during the lesson, I realised something else when
a student asked me if I was wearing police pants.
I've taken several students to task about their behaviour and stuff. Seems like one on
one talking works wonders. Looks like I'm on track to weeding out little X.A.Ps before
they become fully ensnared. My mission objective. Haha...
Like I said before, out of the 40 pupils in class, only 19 passed their spelling and dictation.
One got a big 0. And the more surprising thing is, Ramadan got a perfect score to get
the highest marks. I can hardly believe it. I do think it's a little strange but if its really
due to his hard work I can't really demean it by accusing him of copying, right?
Sorry about the previous entry being so vulgar...had to let off some steam.
But after all, this IS an outlet for my frustrations, so there.
Enjoyed a leisurely stroll...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home