Thursday, March 31, 2005

Changes In Perspective

This prose catches my sense of idealism before....

Finally Reach The Sky

Can't you see that you are sweet?
Oh, let me love you so.
As I look up, the sky above seems so far away
But there are dreams that even it can't hold.

Oh, yes, I want to slip away
from this artificial world and make myself free.
I can keep on running till i finally reach the sky.
Since I believe that I can become the wind someday.
I'll never give up forever.

People may accept those who come to them
and many stand there silently, but still
Oh, yes, I want to know who my true love will be
even though I haven't met her yet.

When you reach out your arms far till they reach the sky
till they finally reach the sky
you can see a new beginning then, and
You'll never give up forever.




And now...

Looking Back...

On that night I told them that lie
I couldn't sleep
how scared I was
Butno matter how bad a fight we'd had.
By the next day,
It would be forgotten.
The sky would be so blue and
that would make me so glad.
There'd be times when I'd doubt others
and I'd know the loneliness of living
But that was something I didn't notice then
Back when I believed in everything.

From Gundam War In The Pocket

The last two lines strike a consonance in my heart....


Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home