A Warning
I was browsing through the SBF when I stumbled on this article.
I think this is pretty serious and could very well be true since it is a personal encounter of a
fellow biker, so I'm copying the article here. Read this, and pass it on to the folk who matter
to you.
****************************************************
Ladies, watch out.
Men, watch out for your ladies.
My female friend encountered this incident in Orchard. That time she was waiting for me at
Orchard Tower. She was approached by a Chinese 30 - 40 yrs old man. I saw the man
talking to her while I am walking toward her. I was puzzled when she suddenly walked off
with the man ....... and even stunned when she walked pass me without looking at me ... but I
am standing in front of her!!
Thinking something amiss, I called her handphone instead. She answered the phone and was
shocked to see herself not waiting at Orchard Tower for me. The man must have saw his
charm being broken, immediately talked to her again ..... This time I told my friend don't listen
to what he said and not to see his eyes.....RUN! She quickly ran off ......
She called me again after 15 mins and met me at Takashimaya. She was shivering all over
when I met her. She told me she really don't know what was going on..... I told her I heard of
this kind of things before, thought it is another Internet poo poo.....but i never expected to see
it myself too ...... Well ....... that day, she took almost half a day to calm herself down.
And coincidentally, Caroline who is my ex-colleague had encountered that same man....... To
share what happened to me last evening, sorry to send to so many, but i am sending this
hoping that nothing unfortunate will happen to my friends.
While waiting for my husband at Tangs side entrance facing Lucky Plaza, suddenly a Chinese
man approached me, disregarding my personal space, stood so close to me that I need to
back off. Then he asked me where was a place, which I din't comprehend. After repeating 2
times or so, he said the place was where they sell chicken rice, duck rice, making some
innocent hand gestures like counting. So I thought he meant food court, told him that he could
go down the flight of stairs next to Mac to basement. He appeared lost and asked me again,
then asked if it was on left hand side or right hand side. I was little irritated as we were facing
the stairs, such a big stairway and he was asking me right or left hand side? Luckily my
husband arrived and a taxi behind him sounded the horn as my hubby waited for me. So I
pointed again to the stairway and asked him to go down.
This morning suddenly awaken with uneasy feeling. Realised that he might be a hypnotiser.
As I remembered that he was loitering near me for some time, but I just took it that he was
another passerby at that moment. He spoke in a deliberate and slow manner, his hand
gestures when mentioning chicken & duck rice, his deliberate attempt in asking me if left or
right
These people try to get us to conjure up images in our mind, that's how they hypnotize us.
Why I thought was a hypnotiser was because my KL friend shared with me 3 months back
that it happened very frequently in KL. Her friend was a victim when she woke up naked, not
remembering what happened. She herself almost fallen prey. Her story was that she was at
busy shopping centre exit, saw a flustered overseas Chinese man speaking very loudly on HP.
Then the man approached her for help, told her that his girlfriend from overseas came to look
for him but was lost, so wanted to borrow money from my friend, the amount was quite a lot
which my friend didn't have.
After talking for a while, he even managed to ask her to follow him. Fortunately her HP rang,
she said she suddenly became more aware of what was happening. Before that, she just
wanted to follow him to help him. Immediately she told the man she didn't have money and
left. So beware of all foreign Chinese man (I really can't decipher his accent, definitely not
Singaporean, very decently dressed, normal guy on the street, maybe late 30s, carrying a
rather big shoulder sling bag).
Please alert your gal friends, sisters, mothers etc
************************************************************
I'll update about my camps in a jiffy :)
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
I think this is pretty serious and could very well be true since it is a personal encounter of a
fellow biker, so I'm copying the article here. Read this, and pass it on to the folk who matter
to you.
****************************************************
Ladies, watch out.
Men, watch out for your ladies.
My female friend encountered this incident in Orchard. That time she was waiting for me at
Orchard Tower. She was approached by a Chinese 30 - 40 yrs old man. I saw the man
talking to her while I am walking toward her. I was puzzled when she suddenly walked off
with the man ....... and even stunned when she walked pass me without looking at me ... but I
am standing in front of her!!
Thinking something amiss, I called her handphone instead. She answered the phone and was
shocked to see herself not waiting at Orchard Tower for me. The man must have saw his
charm being broken, immediately talked to her again ..... This time I told my friend don't listen
to what he said and not to see his eyes.....RUN! She quickly ran off ......
She called me again after 15 mins and met me at Takashimaya. She was shivering all over
when I met her. She told me she really don't know what was going on..... I told her I heard of
this kind of things before, thought it is another Internet poo poo.....but i never expected to see
it myself too ...... Well ....... that day, she took almost half a day to calm herself down.
And coincidentally, Caroline who is my ex-colleague had encountered that same man....... To
share what happened to me last evening, sorry to send to so many, but i am sending this
hoping that nothing unfortunate will happen to my friends.
While waiting for my husband at Tangs side entrance facing Lucky Plaza, suddenly a Chinese
man approached me, disregarding my personal space, stood so close to me that I need to
back off. Then he asked me where was a place, which I din't comprehend. After repeating 2
times or so, he said the place was where they sell chicken rice, duck rice, making some
innocent hand gestures like counting. So I thought he meant food court, told him that he could
go down the flight of stairs next to Mac to basement. He appeared lost and asked me again,
then asked if it was on left hand side or right hand side. I was little irritated as we were facing
the stairs, such a big stairway and he was asking me right or left hand side? Luckily my
husband arrived and a taxi behind him sounded the horn as my hubby waited for me. So I
pointed again to the stairway and asked him to go down.
This morning suddenly awaken with uneasy feeling. Realised that he might be a hypnotiser.
As I remembered that he was loitering near me for some time, but I just took it that he was
another passerby at that moment. He spoke in a deliberate and slow manner, his hand
gestures when mentioning chicken & duck rice, his deliberate attempt in asking me if left or
right
These people try to get us to conjure up images in our mind, that's how they hypnotize us.
Why I thought was a hypnotiser was because my KL friend shared with me 3 months back
that it happened very frequently in KL. Her friend was a victim when she woke up naked, not
remembering what happened. She herself almost fallen prey. Her story was that she was at
busy shopping centre exit, saw a flustered overseas Chinese man speaking very loudly on HP.
Then the man approached her for help, told her that his girlfriend from overseas came to look
for him but was lost, so wanted to borrow money from my friend, the amount was quite a lot
which my friend didn't have.
After talking for a while, he even managed to ask her to follow him. Fortunately her HP rang,
she said she suddenly became more aware of what was happening. Before that, she just
wanted to follow him to help him. Immediately she told the man she didn't have money and
left. So beware of all foreign Chinese man (I really can't decipher his accent, definitely not
Singaporean, very decently dressed, normal guy on the street, maybe late 30s, carrying a
rather big shoulder sling bag).
Please alert your gal friends, sisters, mothers etc
************************************************************
I'll update about my camps in a jiffy :)
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home