Monday, June 20, 2005

I'm Xiaxue?

Congratulations Caleb, you are...


(I removed the picture because it's too big for my template, and everyone knows what Xia Xue looks like anyway)

'Xia Xue' Wendy Cheng of xiaxue.blogspot.com


You are a goddess/god. You've got the looks, the brains and the body. You have such an irreverent sense of humour, people listen to you religiously and worship the ground you walk on. On the other hand you can also be straightforward, blunt and very very controversial. That has the potential to offend many people, but of course you don't care, you just shoot. In the end, people either love you or hate you. Nothing in between.



Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?


Would you believe this?!? Dammit, why doesn't anyone worship the ground I blog on? I could turn my flat room into some shrine and collect entrance fees from those who want to worship that little square meter where I sit my fat arse down to blog. And I'd be rich...ok maybe not so rich..given the number of people coming to read this blog regularly...but heck.

***************************************************************8








English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.








My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on Beginner





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on Intermediate





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 51% on Advanced





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 92% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on OkCupid Free Online Dating


***************************************************************

Your IQ Is 130

Your Logical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius
Your General Knowledge is Exceptional



******************************************************

The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.
With respect to money, you are a bit stingy.
You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.
The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.
You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked.
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you make opportunities to interact with many people through club activities or a hobby, then select someone you like.




****************************************************************


Your #1 Love Type: INFP

The Idealist

In love, you crave a long term, harmonious relationship.
For you, sex doesn't come quickly - it takes time for you to open up.

Overall, you are supportive, nurturing, and expressive.
However, you tend to be shy and protective of your personal space.

Best matches: ENFJ and ESFJ

Your #2 Love Type: ENFP

The Inspirer

In love, you are passionate and eager to develop a strong bond.
For you, sex should be playful, creative, and affectionate.

Overall, you are perceptive and bring out the best in your partner.
However, you tend to hold on to bad relationships after they've turned bad.

Best matches: INTJ and INFJ




****************************************************************8













Your Deadly Sins



Gluttony: 60%

Sloth: 60%

Wrath: 60%

Greed: 20%

Lust: 20%

Envy: 0%

Pride: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 31%

You'll die from food poisoning - and then the natives will feast on your fatty limbs.




Euch...I knew it. Me and my spare tire....

**********************************************************8

Part Romantic Kisser


For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet

Part Shy Kisser


You *do* love to kiss, once your comfortable with it
And that means knowing the person you're kissing pretty well
You usually don't make the first move when it comes to making out
But you've got plenty of intensity in return



Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my sexy kiss site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for sexy kiss sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

Sun Nov 20, 02:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holton monday engender turkeytitle tribal yates recommended cynical draws nets annotation
lolikneri havaqatsu

Mon Feb 08, 02:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home