Found Lacking
What ever possessed me to start blogging? I've kept a diary ever since I was in primary school, and up till now, 15 years later, it's not even half filled. And now, whenever she asks me to update my blog, I wonder where I ever found that drive to blog so consistently every single day for the better part of a year...and I wonder how to regain that motivation that has brought me so far, and then left me hanging when it deserted me.
It's 25 days till my marketing paper. Another 7 days till my micro exams. 2 weeks till my MA and OT papers. And the motivation to mug has been eluding me thus far. I wonder if I made the mistake of attempting to cover too many bases, settle too much stuff this semester, and if that is the reason I'm feeling so drained now. Even if I keep telling myself that I merely have to strive on for another one month or so and everything will be over, my mind does not get going. There are simply too many things swirling about inside to have anything accomplished.
A lot has happened since the last time I updated my blog. For one, I'm finally free of the money sucking organisation that is BBDC. $1200 for my 2B, $300 for my 2A, $350 for my class 2, $1700 for my class 3...$3350 total damage. Some of the lessons were a total waste of time and money; the mandatory auto car lessons being the pinnacle of such examples. Hopefully, I'll never have to go back there again. One of the niggling worries about clearing my class 3 so soon is that I may forget the little details about driving if I do not get constant practice under my belt. I reckon all I need is a year or so, and after that, I'll be able to operate a manual car even after a long layoff. And this is just one issue that I shouldn't be dwelling on, with the exams looming...on whether to get a cheap car just for the practice or not. Gaah.
She's leaving me soon. After the exams are over, the next time I'll get to hold her in my arms will be on the eve of the new year. Seeing as to how I missed my elder brother when he went to Australia, I wonder how it'd be like without her, without her sweet smile and comforting embraces. Missing her, worrying about her welfare, wondering what she's doing would probably occupy my mind most of the time..heck, it's already happening now, another niggling issue that's keeping me from focusing on what's at hand.
I guess I started on my bike mods a tad too early. M4 headers are up, PC3, Gilles titanium rearsets, integrated rear tail and signal lights, chromed flushmount signals, Gilles clipons, and the Ohlins fork and rear sus plus galfer wavy rotors which are incoming...and the slidestops and stacks that are proving a biatch to procure. I probably should have waited till my exams were over. I simply do not have the luxury of time to do this now. As it is, I do have pictures of the mods done, and once I have the time and motivation, I'll blog about Project Postman Eating R6.
I really should get down to work now...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
It's 25 days till my marketing paper. Another 7 days till my micro exams. 2 weeks till my MA and OT papers. And the motivation to mug has been eluding me thus far. I wonder if I made the mistake of attempting to cover too many bases, settle too much stuff this semester, and if that is the reason I'm feeling so drained now. Even if I keep telling myself that I merely have to strive on for another one month or so and everything will be over, my mind does not get going. There are simply too many things swirling about inside to have anything accomplished.
A lot has happened since the last time I updated my blog. For one, I'm finally free of the money sucking organisation that is BBDC. $1200 for my 2B, $300 for my 2A, $350 for my class 2, $1700 for my class 3...$3350 total damage. Some of the lessons were a total waste of time and money; the mandatory auto car lessons being the pinnacle of such examples. Hopefully, I'll never have to go back there again. One of the niggling worries about clearing my class 3 so soon is that I may forget the little details about driving if I do not get constant practice under my belt. I reckon all I need is a year or so, and after that, I'll be able to operate a manual car even after a long layoff. And this is just one issue that I shouldn't be dwelling on, with the exams looming...on whether to get a cheap car just for the practice or not. Gaah.
She's leaving me soon. After the exams are over, the next time I'll get to hold her in my arms will be on the eve of the new year. Seeing as to how I missed my elder brother when he went to Australia, I wonder how it'd be like without her, without her sweet smile and comforting embraces. Missing her, worrying about her welfare, wondering what she's doing would probably occupy my mind most of the time..heck, it's already happening now, another niggling issue that's keeping me from focusing on what's at hand.
I guess I started on my bike mods a tad too early. M4 headers are up, PC3, Gilles titanium rearsets, integrated rear tail and signal lights, chromed flushmount signals, Gilles clipons, and the Ohlins fork and rear sus plus galfer wavy rotors which are incoming...and the slidestops and stacks that are proving a biatch to procure. I probably should have waited till my exams were over. I simply do not have the luxury of time to do this now. As it is, I do have pictures of the mods done, and once I have the time and motivation, I'll blog about Project Postman Eating R6.
I really should get down to work now...
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home