Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Contingency

At last Mr. Choo is back. But looking at it from where I stand now, I'm only just
beginning to rise to the challenge. Somehow I feel like I'll miss those kids when
I've left the school....

Didn't get to teach my small class though...had to relief 5.5 last minute. They were
pretty bad, but not bad for EM3 students. Managed to control them by showing
a MTV on L'Arc~en~Ciel's 'Spirits Dream Inside'.

Had a student tear up his spelling in front of me. Yes...it's the same kid who asked
me to slap him. Took him aside after school and gave him a good roasting. Turns
out he didn't dare to show his father his spelling results. Keke...I'll probably
accumulate all their dirty linen and use it to keep them in check.

The bunch of chinese girls suddenly started calling me 'tai zi' and asking me to
be their 'brother'. Gee..when I asked, it seems almost everyone in their class
is related to them...cousin la...uncle la...their 'mother' is a boy. -_-'

Bought the Shoei helmet. The cushion stinks like my hamsters' droppings.
Makes me gag even thinking of it...ugh...

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home