I Love My Dad
My Dad is soooo sweet!!
He knew I was feeling down thanks to the break up. And so he told me he'd learnt palmistry way before he became a Christian. He told me he'd learnt all that from a book that went really in depth on the subject, compared to the surface skimming the books we find in bookstores nowadays cover. He told me that a person's destiny was charted in his palm. He then attempted to convince me by showing me his lines, where there were holes in his 'love line' and told me that that showed that he would experience a pitfall in his love life, and linked it to his divorce. He then 'read' my palm and told me not to worry. He told me that I had 3 lines, so I would most probably have 3 loves in my life, and the 2nd would be my wife. He told me not to be sad because my palm showed that I wouldn't be marrying my first girlfriend.
Haha, although I don't believe that the lines formed by clenching your fist can actually be a map of my future, whether this is true or not, I think you'd agree that it was very sweet of my Dad to attempt to cheer me up in this way. I love my Dad!!
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
He knew I was feeling down thanks to the break up. And so he told me he'd learnt palmistry way before he became a Christian. He told me he'd learnt all that from a book that went really in depth on the subject, compared to the surface skimming the books we find in bookstores nowadays cover. He told me that a person's destiny was charted in his palm. He then attempted to convince me by showing me his lines, where there were holes in his 'love line' and told me that that showed that he would experience a pitfall in his love life, and linked it to his divorce. He then 'read' my palm and told me not to worry. He told me that I had 3 lines, so I would most probably have 3 loves in my life, and the 2nd would be my wife. He told me not to be sad because my palm showed that I wouldn't be marrying my first girlfriend.
Haha, although I don't believe that the lines formed by clenching your fist can actually be a map of my future, whether this is true or not, I think you'd agree that it was very sweet of my Dad to attempt to cheer me up in this way. I love my Dad!!
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home