Saturday, August 20, 2005

Birthday Aftermath

Back in my day, I have a hazy recollection that all birthday boys and girls were special. They were showered with care and attention. They were given gifts. They were protected with concern and warmth. They actually got to eat the cake. They DID NOT get cake slung in their faces. They WERE NOT subject to pranks and 'sabo'.

Dammit..what happened to those good old days?

After lecture and lunch, my good friends aqquainted me with the school pond's koi, disrupting the fine balance of ecology that had evolved in that pool of water; I think I killed about a million microbes....

During the ktv session, they tried improving my complexion by smearing cream on my visage. I also got a first hand experience as to how a rape victim feels...

And to think I steady bom pi pi never pung seh them to go to Double O free with Kuan Ping to party and puke my guts out on my birthday. PUI!!!

Haha...shit.

Popped by to visit Jolene today again. Ack...she looked worse than before. Oh God..please...not another one. Don't want to deal with loss again, especially when I've only just started to come to terms with it...

PJ & Eileen...thank you so so much for everything :)

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home