Seeking Inner Peace
I need to quieten my heart.
To allow myself to come to terms with all that's happened. To get rid of that twinge of regret. All the 'What ifs'...
That twinge of regret I experienced after I placed the resignation form on the table, that same twinge I feel when I think of the kids, how I could have helped form and guide them, and how they would probably grow up not even remembering a certain Mr.Seah taught them Maths for a term during Primary 2. Knowing I'd probably forget some of their faces after half a year. Haiz...
Someone help! This is eating away at me. Sentimental regret...the salty taste of nostalgia that is getting too strong and overwhelming.
Oh God~...Give me the peace I need...I need to be at peace with my decisions, whether they be forced or otherwise. Or I'll keep looking back over my shoulder. And will never be able to move on.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.
To allow myself to come to terms with all that's happened. To get rid of that twinge of regret. All the 'What ifs'...
That twinge of regret I experienced after I placed the resignation form on the table, that same twinge I feel when I think of the kids, how I could have helped form and guide them, and how they would probably grow up not even remembering a certain Mr.Seah taught them Maths for a term during Primary 2. Knowing I'd probably forget some of their faces after half a year. Haiz...
Someone help! This is eating away at me. Sentimental regret...the salty taste of nostalgia that is getting too strong and overwhelming.
Oh God~...Give me the peace I need...I need to be at peace with my decisions, whether they be forced or otherwise. Or I'll keep looking back over my shoulder. And will never be able to move on.
Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home