Friday, March 04, 2005

Seeking Redemption

I want out of this hellhole.
I have been wallowing, drowning in self pity for way too long.

Looking back, the downward slide started as early as in the beginning of this year. I'm tired. I think those reading this blog would be tired as well, reading sob stories day in and out. No matter ill luck that may befall me, I will try to pull myself out. Look deep within me for motivation. Look for something to redeem myself.

There are the kids. No matter what that two-headed snake has done to me, the kids still deserve the best from me. They in no way deserve any repercussions because they have done nothing wrong.

There is my bike. So many things to do. So many things to tweak. So many things to soup up.

I must persevere. I must. I must!

Riding hard, fast, safely AND taking a few corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home